Monday, December 12, 2005

oops.

Umm. You know when you lie down for like 30 minutes just to reguvinate and then we accidentally wake up 5 hours later? Yeah, that just happenend to me. And now I feel so tired that I don't want to start on homework. Man, this sucks a little. My students took their finals today and I have already recieved 3 emails about when they would be graded. My response to all of the emails is, " I will try to have them done by Wednesday. I also have a few finals to get through and am working on grading tests and portfolios on my study breaks. I will try to have them done Wednesday, but it could be Thursday at the latest." Ugh, students. So far on the 10 tests that I have graded high grade is a 80, low 50. It sucks a little and I feel sorry for them. I dont know how I could have made it any easier. Ugh, students. Okay I really need to do some work now. Cause now I am 5 hours behind. Yea. :( super duper sad puppy face.

No comments: