So I heard back from Augsburg today. I have been moved on to a written interview. YEA! I am very nervous about it and i hope that it goes okay. It does feel good to know that I made it out of the NO pile though.
I may have pierced something this weekend.... so did Sara. It was wonderful.
Internship is going well so far. I haven't spent nearly enough time there though. I am trying to get a schedule down but it isn't working.
Took the students to Iowa this weekend. It was super duper fabuouls. I loved it. It was what I needed to get started off right.
Currently doing laundry and trying to pick up my house some. It is such a mess. More cluttered than messy. But i did do my dishes and hang up some clothes and sorted though the mess of papers and mail on the kitchen table. Lots of stuff left to do though. But all of that is on hold because I am trying to prep my class for tomorrow in case I have to work. I must go.
Peace and love to all.
-H
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment